The MotoAmerica series races this weekend, June 2-4 at Road America. The Dunlop Championship at Road America is the fourth stop of the 2017 season.
Five classes will be on track over the three days:
- Motul Superbike Class – The showcase division featuring highly tuned, production-based 1000cc motorcycles.
- Bazzaz Superstock 1000 – Compete alongside Superbike, but feature mostly stock, production-based 1000cc motorcycles.
- Supersport – The proving ground for young talent this class features highly tuned, production-based 600cc motorcycles.
- Super stock 600 – Compete alongside Supersport, but feature mostly stock, production-based 600cc motorcycles.
- KTM RC Cup – This is a dedicated youth-development championship where riders compete on identical KTM RC 390 motorcycles.
Practice and first qualifying sessions take place on Friday and two full days of racing across the various classes will be held on both Saturday and Sunday. For detailed race times and a full event schedule check out www.roadamerica.com
Gates open to the public each day at 7 a.m., and admission is $30 Friday, $45 Saturday and $45 Sunday. Anyone 16 years old and under are free with a paying adult. All races will run rain or shine.